Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Happy 19th Birthday Taylor!





Here's something I don't normally have the chance to do - I get to write a blog!


Which one of our children was an absolute model baby in the hospital? One who didn't cry and spent most of her time with her mom in the room, and not in the nursery? (And who within an hour of getting home couldn't stop crying? - Mom)



This is none other than our dear high-descant, mandolin-fiddle-and-piano-playing blonde Taylor. (She was born with lots of blonde hair!) Her 19th birthday was Friday, April 8th. What a delight it was to celebrate with this sunshiny young lady. Grandpa even came with a special homemade chili as a treat!



Heading to the hospital to deliver Taylor seemed like just a few days ago. What a gift she is to Kris and I.



Happy 19th Birthday, Taylor!

-Dad for TGF

5 comments:

Daniel J. Mount said...

Happy (belated) birthday, Taylor!

Alyssa Rose said...

Oh! Goodness! Happy belated birthday, Miss Taylor! I hope your day was special and full of fun memories! My prayer is that this year would be a year of growing ever more closer to the Lord!

Much love,
Miss Alyssa Rose

Miss Taylor said...

*Daniel: Thanks for the (belated) birthday greetings! The reason the birthday announcement was so late was that no one besides me knows how to run the blogs! :-D

*Alyssa Rose: I had a wonderful day spending time with the family and Grandpa, feeding kittens (we're raising orphan kitties right now!), and to top it all off, a little friend brought her horse over. :) So, it was a full and memorable day! (And of course, we had popcorn for supper - what else?) Thank you so much for your friendship, love, prayers, and encouragement! You are a blessing to me! :)

Lacheln!
Taylor for TGF

yankeegospelgirl said...

Woot, woot! Belated Happy Birthday from me as well. Sorry I missed it.

Miss Taylor said...

Thanks, YGG! (BTW: I'm still so tempted to call you NewSoGoFan! ;) ) What it is "woot, woot" supposed to signify?? I can understand "hoot, hoot" like a horn...but "woot"? :-D (Just teasin'!)

Lacheln!
Taylor